- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing the website THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- The responsible is KAIZEN COACHING Y TEAM BUILDING, S.L.
- Its CIF is: B87310322
- Its address is at: C/ Menor, nº4 – Nave 6 – 28770 Colmenar Viejo (Madrid)
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact, which are detailed below:
- e-mail: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made via postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood as transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation. Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and you must also refrain from making any statements or
false, inaccurate or incorrect information about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this web site is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, he/she should send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying himself/herself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit, for any questions or differences that may arise from the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the domicile of the user or to those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.